International Training Provider
IRELAND | GREECE | AUSTRALIA
The Real Time Effect of Gong Bath on your Health
Gong Bath with Sharon Q.
Divine Healing Mantra
.27 x Mahamrityunjai Mantra by Kripa Ram Joshi (vocals) and Somnath Nirmal (tabla drums) in Rishikesh, India
Advanced Practitioner, Facilitator & Master Diplomas of Therapeutic Sound Medicine
& Nada Yoga Nidra Teacher Training
With Australian Sharon Q. now based in Ireland
There has never been a better time to study the sacred science of healing with sound in a professional setting to obtain the knowledge, skills and a professionally accredited qualification for excellence in clinical practice and/or group facilitation.
Who is This Training For?
Suitable for anyone wishing to discover how to heal with the sacred science of sound either for clinical practice and/or working in groups, either to enhance or commence their career as a holistic or natural therapist. Suitable for existing holistic Therapists and mind body and medical professionals, nurses, nursing aides, or counsellors or any kind, Also great for any Yoga or meditation teachers who wish to enhance their practice with the sacred science of healing with sound, or anyone wishing to pursue further study for their own personal growth.
What is Therapeutic Sound Medicine and Sound Therapy?
Therapeutic Sound Medicine may also be known as Sound Therapy, Sound Healing or Healing with Sound. Sound Medicine and Sound Therapy is a form of Energy & Vibrational Healing, The musical tones created with real instruments during each treatment session produce the vibrational frequencies necessary to trigger self-healing of mind, body and spirit right down to the cellular level. Sound frequencies permeate every part of the body in order to restore balance and harmony within the body, to acheive homeostasis – the perfect state of health and wellbeing of all body systems.
The Earth Sounds(c) method of Therapeutic Sound Medicine is a blend of ancient wisdom and modern holistic practice backed by evidence based research and real results. Beneficial not only for one-on-one clinical treatment but also for working with groups.
We incorporate these practices into each holistic sound medicine healing session. Our Certified Therapeutic Sound Medicine Practitioners are very much in demand due to the depth of knowledge and experience gained from their training with us here at Pythagoras Institute of Sound.
What Qualifications Do You Offer?
We offer an inspiring selection of Certificate, Diploma, Advanced Diplomas, and a Master Practitioner’s Diploma.
Our courses are as follows:
- Introduction to Sound & Energy Healing – Certified
- Therapeutic Sound Medicine Foundation (Level 1) – Certified
- Meditation Teachers’ Diploma – Certified by Mind Body Institute of Ireland
(for those who wish to teach meditation for stress reduction)
- Teachers Diploma of Yoga Nidra – Certified by Yoga Nidra School
(this is the Yoga Nidra component of Diploma Levels 4 and 5)
- Advanced Practitioners Diploma of Therapeutic Sound Medicine (Sound Therapy)
- Facilitators Diploma of Therapeutic Sound Medicine (Sound Therapy)
- Master Practitioner’s Diploma of Therapeutic Sound Medicine (Sound Therapy)
For those who have completed our Level 1 Foundation and don’t wish to complete the Diploma, we offer the following stand alone workshops:
- Gong Mastery Workshop – 1 Day (the Gong mastery component of Level 4) – Certified
- Drum Mastery Workshop – 1 Day (the Drum mastery component of Level 5) – Certified
The following are the Modules which form part of our Advanced Diplomas and Master Practitioner’s Diploma:
- Level 2 Therapeutic Sound Medicine
- Level 3 Therapeutic Sound Medicine Foundation
- Level 4 Gong Mastery & Yoga Nidra part 1
- Level 5 Drum Mastery & Yoga Nidra part 2
How Do I Achieve the Advanced Diplomas and the Master Practitioners Diploma?
- Complete Levels 1, 2 and 3 for your Advanced Practitioners Diploma of Therapeutic Sound Medicine award.
- Complete Levels 1, 4 and 5 for your Facilitators Diploma of Therapeutic Sound Medicine award.
- Complete all 5 Levels for your Master Practitioners Diploma of Therapeutic Sound Medicine award.
Note: Our Yoga Nidra Teachers Diploma plus our Gong Mastery 1 Day and Drum Mastery 1 Day are equivalent to our Therapeutic Sound Medicine Diploma Levels 4 and 5, and here’s how:
On completion of Yoga Nidra Teachers Diploma plus our Gong Mastery 1 Day and Drum Mastery 1 Day you can complete the Advanced Facilitators Diploma case studies and pay the assessment and certification fee to receive your Master Facilitator Diploma award.
Where is Your Training?
The majority of our training is provided at our training centre on South Mall, in the heart of Cork City.
Do You Have Zoom Training Too?
For those who prefer to study on Zoom, yes we have created an innovative distance eLearning program especially for you. A combination of live “in-person” classes on Zoom in conjunction with our eLearning portal. You will have lifetime access to the eLearning portal for your reference.
What Can I Expect?
Each class will fascinate and inspire you with just the right combination of inspiring talks, practical demonstrations and in-class experiential practice where you learn by doing.. You will also learn valuable techniques necessary to develop your natural ability as an intuitive sound therapist, Continuous assessment in-class ensures that you fully understand each concept and how to implement the techniques effectively before moving on to the next topic..
Whatever has brought you are here, it’s no co-incidence. Please take some time to browse the website for information, and if you have any questions at all please don’t hesitate to give me a call.
Practitioner training is conducted throughout the year and may also be scheduled on demand.
Will I Obtain Practitioner Insurance After Completing My Training?
Yes you will be eligible for student practitioner insurance as soon as you begin your studies and practitioner insurance on completion of your studies and case studies. We can also recommend an insurance provider who gives a very good rate for our graduates.
Our innovative blended delivery e-Learning portal is accepted by all the best insurance companies because it is scheduled instructor-led training where you have opportunity to ask questions during Zoom class.
Why Should I Study With You ?
There are so many reasons why you should study with us, including:
- If you are looking to become qualified as a practitioner or facilitator of Therapeutic Sound Medicine, Sound Therapy learning both the scientific and holistic aspects.
- If you would like to discover how to conduct effective sound therapy clinical treatments which benefit many ailments including all those caused by overload of stress.
- If you would like to discover how to create effective sound bath meditations using instruments of your own choice.
- If you would like to become an intuitive sound and energy therapist, tuning in to the energy of sound by developing your own natural intuitive ability,
- Learn about the science of healing with sound in a professional setting, and wish to train with a training provider who is among the best in the world.
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch so I can answer any questions you might have.