- NYYSG1: Nada Yoga – Yoga of Sound Certified Practitioner
- or TSMPD1: Therapeutic Sound Foundation Level 1
- or equivalent.
This inspiring 1-day certified training is for those with a calling to connect deeper with the healing power of the Gong as a therapeutic intervention working individually in a clinical consultation or with groups. Discover the power of the sacred gong, learning advanced gong techniques for sacred gong bath/therapeutic sound healing along with individual treatment with the hand gong and Yoga Nidra guided meditation.
- The Gong and its effect on energy
- Connecting with your Gong
- Care of your Gong
- Advanced techniques for therapeutic Gong sound healing
- Gong for ceremony and ritual
- Effective (and safe) trance work to supercharge your Gong sessions
- Journey meditation with the Gong and sacred gong bath
- Gong healing with nature and the land
- Individual treatment: Chakra balance with the hand Gong
The Ceremonial Rattle
- The Significance of the Rattle in Ceremony
- Types of Rattles
- Methods of Rattle Making
- Making Your Own Rattle
Gong Mastery in Practice
Advanced Gong techniques with a 25+ years student of Grand Gong Master Don Conreaux and accomplished Gong practitioner from the UK.
- How to play advanced sounds with a variety of techniques
Accreditation: This training is accredited by Mind Body Institute of Ireland (MBII) and Sound Healing Association of Ireland (SHAI)